MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...

Go down 
+7
Broken
sparks
Dom
keena
Nick
Lone
Mektju
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 pm

We TP their houses
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Touche, friend, you've dumbfounded me. XD Everyone knows a scientist's kryptonite is a ol' fashion TP.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Admin
Admin
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

Mektju wrote:
What would you rate this server on a scale of 1-10 (one being worst). Explain why you rated it this way.: Gotta say 5. I love the fact that there's some familiar faces in this spank'n new server but, there's an immense room for improvement. Such as actual MS downtime *Can't get online... Boo, boo.* and basic systematics in the game. (I kind've want NPC's to say MesozPlzMS rather then another generic name dangling on the immense list of Private Servers. We're there, we've just gotta keep working.

TYPO@@@@@@
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Oh... Shit. xD -Kills self.- Thanks a lot, SCOTT.
Back to top Go down
Jodo
4th Job
4th Job
Jodo

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 am

becca... u always write hudge paragraphs... i read the first sentence and im lost... Shes a girl with allota wise words. =.= i love it
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 am

I wonder if anyone actually read or argument
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 am

i did xD
i gotr lost and was like
meep THIS
after like three of becca's posts though,
cause theyre so long and intricate.
lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 pm

I did too but I'm not smart enough to add to it.

I was impressed though. [:
Back to top Go down
Sterlington
2nd Job
2nd Job
Sterlington

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:05 am

Mektju wrote:
Who are you to interpret who is there to hear it just because you're not? It's a concept of selfish thought. Like, just because I don't hear it, no one else does.

Also, animals don't count in your agenda I guess? People are tone deaf to the sounds of birds shrieking as their house is toppled over and the frantic scampering of little creatures that see the tree crush their fellow forest mates. Not to mention, you can also feel a tree falling over by the reverberations on the ground as the roots are ripped from their place so, underground critters count too.

Sounds are heard, fret not unless they're inaudible to begin with.

ILY<33 xD
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:21 pm

gratz becca. (:
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Me and Becca on different philosophies
Back to top Go down
Flames
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Rofl, I kinda noticed after reading both of your philosophies.
I agree partially with yours and partially with Beccas.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 pm

I agree with Becca in different terms of the question
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Lol, I think I lost this argument with Nick. I got too excited at one point and started to sputter a lot of fluff, then temper flared at one point and became ignorant the next. Not that it was a cutthroat competition in the first place. Other then that, yes, there's much to be agreed in this chat but the the scope of comprehension is vast. It's not only our philosophical input that counts but yours as well. Be aware of what you believe in, it'll set you away from the path of the flock of mindless lambs. Join in sometime, it's fun racking your brain for answers to possibilities only limited to your imagination.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Exactly, most fun I've had on a forum in.. a while
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Lool, which brings me to this question. Nick, has you ever 'Roleplayed' before? D: I'm kind've a RP connoisseur myself and I'll be honored to do one with you. Though, if it's not your cup of tea, it's fine. I was just curious. :]
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm

That depends on what terms. I've done roleplay in the bedroom and if that's what you mean, then gladly :]
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Lool, I think I'm treading dangerous waters. Excuse me while I go frag myself.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Only joking luv, as long as you choose my position
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Love?... Hmph. .____. Why would I chose your position? ...And why am I getting the feeling that I'm being tricked into something sexual? !barf please. :]

(By the way, lovely little animation thing on the bottom there. xD)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Just an old daddle I found on photobucket. As much as I would like to, im not tricking you. im asking the on the subject of roleplay
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Okay, I'll take your word for not 'tricking' me. Nevertheless, another question remains unanswered. What do you mean by 'position'? It seems strange for me to declare something you have the potential to execute as well?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Well to roleplay is to take the position of another and I'm guessing your idea of roleplaying is it do with this?
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Err... It's basically storytelling, however the sequence of events is determined by the writer. You personify a character of any caliber and have them interact with an event of some sort. This usually depends on your interest, hobbies, ect. Need an example?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Please :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...   Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hark! What be this? A GM application? AGAIN? Ewwww...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next