MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pooky's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aznkorean22
BANNED
BANNED

Pooky's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 am

Name: Maro

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Hobbies: Hanging out with my friends, mapling, and TV Very Happy

Email address or any other way of contacting you: aznkorean22@yahoo.com or Pooky

Have you had previous experience as a GM? Yes, i was a GM in 5 servers and I owned 3 servers so thats 8? The 5 servers 2 of them shut down(KDMS, DokuroMS) and the other 3 I quit(DracoStory, Famestory, and 163Crew). My own servers, 2 of them, I just took it to my advantage to learn to make a server and learn the GM codes, like spawn, heal, item, ban, jail, etc. The last one which I named MJCstory, didn't go that great, it was good exp but it was not that populated and no one donated so I quit it.

What could you do to help our server? While other GM's arent on, I can help you guys look out for hackers, and other stupid things that the people would do in your server. I am also a fun person that is able to help out others in need. Oh yeah, if you want, I can advertise your server on youtube, veoh, etc.

How long are you able to play every day? Well this depends, if my sister wants to go on, but mostly, I'm on from 9:30am-2:30pm and/or 7:30-10:30pm

You drop a Wizet Hat and someone else picks it up. What do you do? At first, I would ask for it back saying it was my mistake of dropping the wizet hat, and if they give comments such as, "no its mine now go away." I'd guess I'd jail him and confront him(kindly) there.

Someone asks you to start an event. What do you do? Ask for permission from my superiors. Or I'll take a vote from other players and if its a majority I'll start oen, but if other GM's stop me, ehh sorry guys.

Have you played gMS? If so, what level were you and for how long? I was lvl70 hermit, lvl71 chief bandit, lvl60 spearman, lvl98 mage

Do you have any experience in video-making, graphics editing, C++, or Javascript? Uhhh, not really, but I know some repacks that can help at times. I can make videos though.

What would you rate this server on a scale of 1-10 (one being worst). Explain why you rated it this way. I would rate it a 8 because not to be mean but, too many npc, and the @fmnpc doesnt have them, which would be helpful for players instead of going up and down the free market entrances to find them. The good thing is, its easy to make money, decent leveling speed, and I the prices are going good with the meso rate.

Someone asks you to spawn them a Papulatus Second Form. What is your response? That's not fair, what about the other people who want a Papulatus Second Form?

Someone smegas that they were jailed unjustly. What do you do? I'd warp to them and ask what happened, what were you doing right before you got jailed, and if I do believe that they are telling the truth, first I'll ask the other GM's if they jailed this person, and if the GM replies with a YES answer with a reason, I'll be glad to leave that person in jail for 10-15 minutes.

Someone asks that you ban someone else for [insert reason here]. What do you do? If that person is still doing what the other person said he was doing (ex. hacking, glitching) then I'd hide and go to him and if I do see that person hacking or w.e, then ban time, and I'd give the reporter something a reward, but not that good like mesos, or level him up

You see someone speed hacking. What do you do? I would do the command(not sure if you have this command) !whosthere to see whose in the map, and if he's the only one I will ban him, but if theres a few I would look for them and then find out who the real hacker is and ban.

What level are you in our server? 98, 1st xP rebirth

Do you ever plan to donate? Yes, if my mom ever lets me use her credit card, or I get a certain address which I can mail about 5-10 dollars to you guys

Three words that you would choose to describe yourself: Kind, Funny, and Weird

Any more information that you want us to know: Not really, just that I am devoted to a job that I recieve.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Mapling
Back to top Go down
Suzzie
4th Job
4th Job
Suzzie

PostSubject: Re: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:34 am

whats your ign ?
& you need 30+ posts in forums for yer app to be looked over ..
^ if its still like that .. xD

nyways , i like your app ..
goodluck !
Back to top Go down
aznkorean22
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 am

thanks and i need 27 more posts Sad
Back to top Go down
orion
1st Job
1st Job
orion

PostSubject: Re: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:46 am

good luck, just work on the posts.
Back to top Go down
aznkorean22
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:47 am

k thnx guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooky's GM Application   Pooky's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooky's GM Application
Page 1 of 1