MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poetry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 pm

I know a lot of you are amazing writers, and I want to hear your poetry.
OR because poetry fails, just write a story.

He lives the poetry that he cannot write. The others write the poetry that they dare not realize.
Back to top Go down
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 am

I suck at poetry.
I'll write later.

I need ideas first. xD
Back to top Go down
Suzzie
4th Job
4th Job
Suzzie

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:42 am

keena ur signature is a poem
Back to top Go down
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

I didn't make it. Lol...
Back to top Go down
Suzzie
4th Job
4th Job
Suzzie

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 am

ye
ikno
Back to top Go down
shikatsin
1st Job
1st Job

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Why the sudden interest?

Anyways.

I am a lost one. Once destined to hide and run. My blood once sought to destruction and anguish of perishing souls that once lit life as an embellishment of an enchanted land once known to man like the back of their hand. The land was hidden amidst the beauty of life created by such gods who watch over us one time and supplied us with the energy to rise yet another day and lay another night. As eternal search of everlasting beauty and love grew, we demanded more from the gods. The gods drew tired of our pitiless desires, they wanted no more of us. They discarded us, and have left us to fend for our lives. Our fight for survival was set into utter agony upon the jeering gods. They watched us suffer and laughed at our unruly demise. Sent by the gods, I was sent to end the life that was ever so miserable. I slayed one by one, and watched the blood descend from my ravishing blades into the much saddened sky, and painted it with the red burning colours of war. I slayed, until no more lived. A am a lost one. My prophecy has been fulfilled, and I now suffer from an eternal life of loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 pm

((Lookie what I found, and lool Sush, that was deep.))

There are 4 basic elements of life. Earth, Water, Wind and Fire. Though renditions are possible as life goes along. Things evolve and continue evaluating meaning... Theories are no different.

Earth- To ground me firmly on these feet of mine and guide my mother and brother. The keeper of both warmth and frost, the bearer of knowledge and the father of time. His lineage lives on when I long pass and my children pass among me. Dear father, though I may reside elsewhere, to your side I shall return.

Water- They say, humans need not to fear water. We are born with water and were birthed within water. Deep inside a mother's womb did we know the bold shield that covered us and did our lively feet sway through soft churning waters. And within the refraction that show us things that may seem farther then they are, the reflection of ourselves still remain. Dear mother, though I may reside elsewhere, to your protection I shall return.

Wind- Jesters of both lore and legend, you are the breath that fools my right from left and tricks the sky and the ocean. But where your pranks may harm me and drop heavy tears like rain, is there a sweet breeze to comfort when things turn sour and a lesson within each waft of wind. Dear brother, though I may reside elsewhere, to your companionship I shall return.

Fire- What connects us deep down within. Without the Earth, will there be no flames to ignite. Without water, will these flames char till nevermore. Without the wind, these flames will not ascend with fervor. And without sound, will no one know the elegance in these flames... Dear fire, to where shall I return?

Sound- The element birthed within Earth, Water, Wind and fire... And links these elements not only to each other but to the element of all living beings. Though sound is a petty power wielded by all, the power of a voice. However, it is enough to move the universe; enough to join the elements and create.

Create Life.
Back to top Go down
Suzzie
4th Job
4th Job
Suzzie

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:03 pm

^ epic .
did you write it ? ;o
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

The way you described sound confuses me. It's not a very smooth transition from sound to how it creates life. More detail needed there. Otherwise its amazing. Then way you make human life feel so insignifigant compared to simple elements that human beings declare to manipulate.
Back to top Go down
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Lool, it's because the relation is more personal then universal. It's ones theory, so it's okay if you're confused.

Hmm, thinking that human life is insignificant is petty in its own way. Although I do respect your rendition of the poem itself.

Also, I did write it Suzzie. I was thinking about it while taking a shower. The day before I was at the beach and I didn't understand why people were running away from the ocean water. Before that I read this one manga about being able to swim at birth, therefore swimming is possible if you cast your fears aside. So, I made the relation and expanded it.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 pm

I sort of agree with that. Swimming is possible by putting behind the emotion (fear) and using the reason (knowledge of how to swim). Most actions can be done much more fluently by using reason instead of emotion. Unless its a girl slapping someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry   Poetry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poetry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MesozPlzMS :: Random Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: