MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

[FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.)) Empty
PostSubject: [FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.))   [FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:42 am

Now, something I forgot to put in the guideline. If an RP is 'Under Construction...' Well, it's exactly how it sounds. It gives the Threadmaster time to formulate posts and yield oncoming RPers. Now, this also allows the RPers who are interested to know what they're going to expect and 'calculate'.

((Right now, it's kind've late... So, I'll finish the plot later... *Sorry for the delay. ><* During the hiatus, I would like those who want to join to hold this Profile Skeleton on standby.))

Code:

+Username:

=Character Name:

+Appearance:

=Current Lifestyle Up till 'Accessed':

+General personality:

=Job Class:

And... I'll a follow up template so you guys could get a general idea:

+Username: Mektju (Your forum name.)

=Character Name: Lionel (The name of your character of choice.)

+Appearance: (By the way, do press enter and have the picture UNDERNEATH.)
[FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.)) SwingT3_2_41

=Current Lifestyle Up till 'Accessed': As a child, his eyes were robbed of sight. Now, one may wonder how 'Lionel' ended up stranded in the virtual world known as Maplestory. A helping hand, he was granted from his sister. Whilst she was whittling away on an internet social hub, her friends invited her to play a game. It didn't take long for her to get absorb in the game of slaughtering cute little critters and embellishing her character with intricate garments and silly shenanigans. Overhearing her sisters suppression of giggles, he approaches, tapping her sister's shoulder for an answer... The screen flashes a luminescent light... And the two clatter onto the floor in a sub comatose like state. The CPU whirls a dying tune as the screen fades to black. Burned onto the monitor was a letter with a stamp sealing the envelope closed. (It kind've reminds you of .Hack... Eh? :B) When he came to, he noticed he was... Outside. Where was he? The sweet smell of spring grass illuminated his senses and the warm embrace of the sun drew his mind into hysteria. He wasn't home! Was he abducted!? By who? By what?! And more importantly... His sister. Where was his sister? Too frightened to move, he laid still on the ground as corrupted data buzzed all through his head. Too fragmented to comprehend.

+General personality: A devout follower since he's blind and very finicky when approached with a problem. Very nervous around new people, he tends to shy away and cower but when he gains trust, he's a valuable ally and a vulnerable friend. Though quiet with words, his mind is quick to decipher cryptic clues and his ability to solve puzzles goes unmatched. It's rare to hear him speak but when he does, drops Golden advice.

=Destined Job Class: Priest

Make sure you read the Template above if you want to know what to write about 'Accessed.'

AND...

DON'T POST ANYTHING... YET.

Type your questions in the Chatterbox.

EDIT::Oh oh, I also forgot. If you guys finish your Profiles, PM them to me so I can revise them. That way, I can tell you guys what to redo and give the git go.
Back to top Go down

[FreeForAll]Maplestory::Access:: ((Under Construction.))
Page 1 of 1