MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aprilieos gm app. :)

Go down 
+2
Dom
Aprilieo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aprilieo
2nd Job
2nd Job
Aprilieo

Aprilieos gm app. :) Empty
PostSubject: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:38 am

---- Server's App ----

Name: April (Aprilieo's my nick name.)

Timezone: EST.

Email address or any other way of contacting you: Aprilieo@live.com

Have you had previous experience as a GM? Yes. I was a GM in Delusional MS. It's shut down now. ):

What could you do to help our server? Promote it and a lot more. (all the promotion info's in my about me section on the bottom)

How long are you able to play every day? All day long unless i'm in school.. then I get out at 2pm EST. Smile

You drop a Wizet Hat and someone else picks it up. What do you do? First off, I wouldn't be stupid enough to drop a Wizet hat, LOL. But since the question said I did... I'd ask for the hat back. If the refused they'd get 2 jail warnings. If they still refused they'd get banned.

Someone asks you to start an event. What do you do? If the servers not lagging or another events not going on, ill host one. Smile

Have you played GMS? If so, what level were you and for how long? i've been playing since early 2006. I've had 3 120+'s. If you want to know more info about them, please visit my youtube and read the left sidebar. It has ALLLL my GMS char info. Smile (Youtube.com/aprilieo)

Do you have any experience in video-making, graphics editing, C++, or Javascript? I can make videos and banners for the server. Smile

What would you rate this server on a scale of 1-10 (one being worst). Explain why you rated it this way. I rate the server a 10 because the people in it are really nice and its a nice server.

Someone asks you to spawn them a Papulatus Second Form. What is your response? No, but there's a lot of the second forms in fm 10 if you want to kill some. Smile

Someone smegas that they were jailed unjustly. What do you do? Find out all the things that happened before I choose to unjail them or not.

Someone asks that you ban someone else for [insert reason here]. What do you do? If it's for a good reason, I keep an eye out on the person till something comes up to where I need to ban them. If its just because the person hates the other person or some drama, I shouldn't really bother going into it because its not my problem. But if they say the persons hacking or something i'll check into it.

You see someone speed hacking. What do you do? Make sure they really are speed hacking, then ban them.

Three words that you would choose to describe yourself: Funny, Nice, and responsible.

About me: I'm a soon to be junior in high school with a lot of spare time on my hands. I'm very nice, talkative, I love to be funny and make jokes and i'm easy to socialize with. I'm really responsible and I love helping anyone out even if they need it in game or out of the game.. It doesn't matter i'll still help. If I make a mistake I learn from it and make sure that it doesn't happen again. I'm serious when it comes to working for a community. Because alot of people have different needs and personality's you have to learn to deal with. Which I know how to. I love drawing, making MMV's(MapleStory Music Videos) on youtube, and making MS banners for people in my spare time. I've been playing GMS since early 2006. I'm a legit Windian. I've had 3 level 120+ and 3 level 50- characters. My Shadower Aprilieo, My Bishop AprilieoRox, and my second Bishop ShowingOff, which I recently gave to my close friend to have since I quit GMS. I have a second Bishop because the other two characters got hacked. If you want to know more info about those characters just go to my youtube page (Youtube.com/Aprilieo) and read the left side bar. The reason why I quit playing GMS was because I got tired of Nexon and the Windian community.

My GM experiences: I have some GM experiences, such as the basic commands GMs have to know to do some things. I'm really willing to learn a lot more about the GM commands and other things though. I know all the GM rules and stuff. I know not to scroll stuff for people(unless its for an event, obv.), not to party with people, not to completely trust the '!cheaters' command, not to change the exp/drop rates, I know not to ban people for no reason or just because 'I felt like it', I know how to respect the players and help them anyway possible if its not breaking the rules. I know not to get into anyone's personal arguments or start trouble with people and to not be lazy. I can keep myself doing stuff for the people.

Why should you make me a GM? I should be a GM because im not lazy and i'd help everyone who needs help until their problem is answered. I wont just give up on helping them just because I didn't get what they were asking the first time around either. I'm always on around the clock, and i'm rarely away unless i'm at school(it starts, Aug 3rd - I think). But I get back on if/after I have/do homework, etc. I can promote the server and get more people via videos, banners, websites, friends.. what ever you'd like. I'd make fun events and keep the server busy and happy. I want to be a gm because I want EVERYONE in the server to be happy. I wont break the GM rules, and im willing to learn all the GM commands, etc. I think i'd be a great GM because I love helping people, and listening. I will respect and be nice even if someone comes off as annoying or rude. It's really hard to get me mad. As a GM, i'd monitor all the maps making sure the servers hackerfree and I wont just sit around doing nothing at all. If you need to know more just email me back saying what you want to know! Smile

-Aprilieo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aprilieo
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote :
I know not to ban people for no reason or just because 'I felt like it'

KELSSSS
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 pm

She said she knows NOT to ban people for no reason or because she feels like it.
So no, shes the opposite of Kels.

Last edited by keena on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm

I think he was just relating what she said to her.
Back to top Go down
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Well to me it seemed like he was calling her kels. ]:
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 pm

That's a put-down :[
Back to top Go down
Lone
Admin
Admin
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:58 am

Now you have to say 3 nice things about Dom, Keena. Tsk tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 am

Lawl.
Nick got it right on the spot.
(:

I was just saying, thats something kels WOULD do,
ban people because she felt like it.
Cause she banned me for smega-ing hello phoenix!(:
lawl.
Back to top Go down
orion
1st Job
1st Job
orion

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 pm

yea kels was a horrible GM.
she only became one cuz she was with andrew.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 pm

thanksfortheupdate.
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aprilieos gm app. :)   Aprilieos gm app. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aprilieos gm app. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MesozPlzMS :: Applications :: GM Applications-