MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orion's GM APP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orion
1st Job
1st Job
orion

Orion's GM APP? Empty
PostSubject: Orion's GM APP?   Orion's GM APP? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 am

Name: Brandon

Timezone: Pacific

Hobbies: skateboarding, thats about it. XD

Email address or any other way of contacting you: bjben@roadrunner.com and i can give my cell number to other GMs if needed

Have you had previous experience as a GM? yep! i was a GM on phoenix MS for a while. until it got shut down =(
that means some of the people here already know me.

What could you do to help our server? i was always tracking hackers in phoenix, and i could host events and help when shit goes down between people.

How long are you able to play every day? during summer i usually go on in the morning and at night for a few hours each, and if its too hot to skate, most of the day.

You drop a Wizet Hat and someone else picks it up. What do you do? try to convince them to give it back nicely at first, but if they still refuse.... no more Mr. nice Oreo. <_<

Someone asks you to start an event. What do you do? check to see how many people are on, cuz its only fun with lots of people =)

Have you played gMS? If so, what level were you and for how long? yea i have a few characters but my main is a lvl 91 CB that ive had for like 2 years now

Do you have any experience in video-making, graphics editing, C++, or Javascript? ......no

What would you rate this server on a scale of 1-10 (one being worst). Explain why you rated it this way. about a 9 for now because it seems that there aren't a ton of people yet but that should change over time. but everything else is great and funtions well.

Someone asks you to spawn them a Papulatus Second Form. What is your response? "why?" >_>

Someone smegas that they were jailed unjustly. What do you do? try to find out who jailed them and if there was a good reason or not. if it really was unjust, then simply unjail them.

Someone asks that you ban someone else for [insert reason here]. What do you do? i really don't ban for anything other than hacking, so unless its a confirmed hacker, i would try to solve it a different way.

You see someone speed hacking. What do you do? ban...

What level are you in our server? 166 while i write this but it is going up. and thats only since yesterday morning.

Do you ever plan to donate? if i some how obtain my own credit card then i would.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

Orion's GM APP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion's GM APP?   Orion's GM APP? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 am

Hoe-Reeoh!
Gl
<3
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
Lone
Admin
Admin
Lone

Orion's GM APP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion's GM APP?   Orion's GM APP? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 pm

orion wrote:

What could you do to help our server? i was always tracking hackers in phoenix, and i could host events and help when shit goes down between people.

I lol'ed
Back to top Go down
orion
1st Job
1st Job
orion

Orion's GM APP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion's GM APP?   Orion's GM APP? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Thanks dom, you too.

and i was kinda laughing when i wrote that Lone... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orion's GM APP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion's GM APP?   Orion's GM APP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion's GM APP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MesozPlzMS :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: