MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D

Go down 
+2
keena
Rekka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rekka
2nd Job
2nd Job
Rekka

Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Empty
PostSubject: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Name:
Rekka

Edmonton , Alberta ( i know what ur thinking , STUPID CANADIANS Razz)

Timezone:
Mountain Time

Hobbies:
Well i like hanging out with friends ( on maple and in real life) , playing sports but mainly soccer , i also play the drums , and i gess lastly would be reading ( LOL NO WAII well u know what yes way Razz)

Email address or any other way of contacting you:
shroopi@hotmail.com

Have you had previous experience as a GM?
Well there was this one time i was a gm on a server my friend made but it didnt go rly far and i just quit , soo basically i have no expierience but id like to try it out ;]

What could you do to help our server?
I think id help by taking out all the hackers i see in the server and ban them , hackers dont need a second chance if there just going to hack .

How long are you able to play every day?
i can play at least 4 hours per day , and on weekends i can probably play as long as i feel like it.

You drop a Wizet Hat and someone else picks it up. What do you do?
I ask them if they could give back the wizet hat and if they dont then i'll gladly use force ( make them not able to use that char Very Happy )

Someone asks you to start an event. What do you do?
I would reply too them that even if im gm i cant just make an event any time i feel like it. Id ask probably ask scott ferst and then id see how many people are online and depending on his answer and the number of people online , i wil make an event.

Have you played gMS? If so, what level were you and for how long?
Yes i have played gMS but it was a very very long time ago. probably 4 years ago. and i think i was about lvl 25. i cant remember my ign thoh becuz it was such a long time ago ><

Do you have any experience in video-making, graphics editing, C++, or Javascript?
Nopee.. sowee ><

What would you rate this server on a scale of 1-10 (one being worst). Explain why you rated it this way.
id rate it a 10 because i think the server has alot of great players and nice too . and i like how everyone is just nice to eachother , and plus all the npcs in the fm help the new players alot soo its nice to know they wont be asking fer help so much. and even if there arent as many players as a normal server would have , its about quality not quantity :3

Someone asks you to spawn them a Papulatus Second Form. What is your response?
I would say to them , too go and spawn there own pap ( first form of course ) at the origin of clocktower and to kill it soo it gets to second form themselves. Because this isnt a server where you have to ask gms all the time to do things feer you, sometimes you should be able to do things urself. rite?

Someone smegas that they were jailed unjustly. What do you do?
I would ask them why they think they were jailed , and i would ask the gm why they jailed them and get an answer from there.

Someone asks that you ban someone else for [insert reason here]. What do you do?
I would tell them that they have no right to tell a gm who to ban no matter the reason , if i see that they did something bad , il ban them myself . but if they have no proof and a gm didnt see it then nothing happens.

You see someone speed hacking. What do you do?
Ban them , hackers have no right to play in this server. >:I

What level are you in our server?
i think im lvl 85 , but before the wipe i had 5 rebirths and was lvl 156
Do you ever plan to donate?
I hope i can someday , i always had some extra money leftover, why not donate to the server?

Three words that you would choose to describe yourself:
Random , Asian , Outgoing

Any more information that you want us to know: mmm i dont think there is much more i need to tell you at this point . lol xD
(Dom edited and spaced this shit out for me, i love that bich.
<33~)
Back to top Go down
keena
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
keena

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 pm

REKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3

Very Happy
gl? xD
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 am

I deleted the double app,
haha.
And GL Rekka. <3
(You still need 30 posts, lawls.)
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Wow you deleted the one I could read gg dom
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm

They were different?
><
Looked the same.
Gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm

The second one was spaced out, but good try
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:58 pm

ohh lawl.
I'll space it out.
Back to top Go down
Rekka
2nd Job
2nd Job
Rekka

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

jeez lol , 30 posts ? :[ , cmon give me a break D: , is it possible i can just spam posts :3 ,
Back to top Go down
Legolas
3rd Job
3rd Job
Legolas

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

No, Just stick to the rules... Its not like its going to kill you.
At least, not the posts.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Spam if you want, everyone will hate you, and we don't even read your app until you have 30 meaning full post, but go for it.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 am

Rekka, don't be an april.
LOL.
<3
Back to top Go down
Lone
Admin
Admin
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

That burns
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am

how?
i was just telling him not to spam
LOL
that was the joke.
and now its ruined,
D:
Back to top Go down
Rekka
2nd Job
2nd Job
Rekka

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm

lols, is being an april a good thing ? Ox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D   Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekka's first post ? lols , = gm app :D
Page 1 of 1