MesozPlzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MesozPlzMS

Hello! Welcome to the MesozPlzMS Forum. Enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

... <.< Gnar here!

Go down 
+4
Dom
Suzzie
keena
Gnar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mektju
3rd Job
3rd Job
Mektju

... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... <.< Gnar here!   ... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 am

It's not a fight... First of all, it's an argument. There's a distinct difference between the two.

Lol.

Also, that's not for me to decide. Did you read nothing else but the 'ban' portion? Really, you missed the point and simply brushed me off as an 'enemy' even when I said you could say 'whatever you want.' (Just expect the consequences.)

((Also, Gnar, I don't know if you know but a lot of forums forbid double posting for three key reasons: *Or at least the tenants of those do.*

1) It stretches the page to a god awful length. ((Lotta volume, no meat.))
2) It 'cockblocks' another person if another person tries to post. ((Which is a proverbial slap in the face.))
and, 3) It's the mark of a noob as well as a troll. We're trying to set you about so you wouldn't get flamed and resented by all forums alike. *Dom just likes using harsher words*.))

And being the constructor of the thread shouldn't give you the administrative power to 'do' or not 'do'. The World would come to an end if most forums were fabricated on that basis. So, be wary of your boundaries.

Well, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't read this much anyways...

-Sigh- Kids these days.

I'm done here. Do what you like.
Back to top Go down
Gnar
2nd Job
2nd Job
Gnar

PostSubject: Re: ... <.< Gnar here!   ... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

I read everything, and i agree with you. I know I'm not that good in English, so i thought fights also could be in words >.<

No I haven't been to many forums because of my dyslexia, so thank you for explaining it to me Wink

Kids these days? :S you're only one year older than me mate x)
Back to top Go down
Dom
Admin
Admin
Dom

PostSubject: Re: ... <.< Gnar here!   ... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

LOL I LOVE YOU BECCA.
<3
And you spazzed out for no reason.
just because you made a thread on this forum,
doesnt give you the powers over it.

Quote :
No I haven't been to many forums because of my dyslexia, so thank you for explaining it to me
Lawl what did i miss

And I'm not going to ban you.
Just chill your motherfucking dome.
Back to top Go down
https://mesozplzms.forumotion.net
Cam
2nd Job
2nd Job

PostSubject: Re: ... <.< Gnar here!   ... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Gnar you just need to learn to just go out and give'r.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... <.< Gnar here!   ... <.< Gnar here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... <.< Gnar here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MesozPlzMS :: Random Talk :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: